Friday, June 24, 2011

Want to be cabin buddies? {Kit}

Hi gals! I am going to summer camp!
I can't wait!
Well,I just wanted to say if anyone wanted to be cabin buddies?!

I'll give you a little profile of me!

Name: Kit
Age: Well Mackenzie hasn't really given me an age yet,so i guess i will say 10
DOB: May 19th

A little about me:
"I love to write! I will stay up really late and type on my typewriter!
I love to laugh and play! And I never stop talking! Well..nope never stop talking! I talk in the morning,in the afternoon,and in the night while I'm sleeping!
I love to wake up early and get ready! And most of all have fun with my friends!
Oh,and I love to find out about things!"



If any of you want to be my cabin buddy,just comment!

But think about it!

More of my sisters will want to join summer camp!

So wait and see who you want to cabin with!


Your girl,

~KIT~

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kit,I really want to be apart of the camp.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna be in camp too! I will tell Ivy about it :)
    -Julie A. (Elliebob)

    ReplyDelete