Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Photography Class

Hi!  Today I will be teaching:

^^^Do you like this?  I just made it!^^^

This is my first photography class I have taught, so I am very excited! 

This is the way I will teach:  I will have a theme each week and you will be assigned to take a picture to go with the theme.  For example:  The theme could be Spring.  You could take a picture of your doll(s) having an Easter egg hunt or picking flowers.  Or they could be dressed in a spring dress.  Be creative with your photos.  Make the lighting good, fix your doll's hair, etc.  I won't be eliminating people because this isn't a photo contest.  It is just a class to help you get better and better at doll photography! :)

So...this week's theme is: Music.
Your photos are due by March 7th.





2 comments: