Monday, July 9, 2012

Craft Time! - Who wants Cotton Candy?

Hi!

All of you enjoying camp? I know my dolls are, right now they are swimming in a puddle in front of the house!

Ok, thank you Emma for posting for me last Monday!

I was going to post about how to make a wreath sorta crown, but I lost my camera with the pictures! So here is a tutorial, "How to make Cotton Candy".

I got this From "KarenMomofThree" blog, she has awesome (and easy) crafts all the time!








Ok, so this is the picture form "KarenmomofThree".




First you make a cone out of card stock. Then you get some fiber out (cotton ball would work too), and  sew it together (Needlework). To make the kind of cotton candy shape you will need. Then you get the hot gun out and glue the fiber onto the card stock (or the cone). DONE under 5 minutes.

Fun, right? Check out more fun things to do here on her blog!  Or wait every Monday for a new craft!

Have fun crafting!


AGMarket :)




1 comment:

  1. We will try it! :)

    ~Emma's Dolls
    (Kit, Gwen, Lilly, and Kanani)

    ReplyDelete