Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Art #6

Hi class! We were going over the color wheel and I think everyone is good on that. So lets move on to sketches. We will have a sketch to do every now and then. So here is todays assignment.-
 
 
Sketch
Draw Your Favorite Cartoon Character
 
Assigned- 10/9/12
Due- 10/16/12
Please color or shade your drawing.
It has to be an appropriate character.
Email me the picture, take a picture of it, link it  in a post, whatever as long as I get it!
I hope you have fun with this assignment! Please start working. If you are having trouble deciding a character, here are a few suggestions.
 
  • Mickey/Minnie Mouse
  • Spongebob
  • Tweety Bird
  • Sonic
  • Mario + Luigi
  • Peter Pan
  • Tinkerbell
  • Others!
  •  
So have fun drawing, and I will see you next week! And my email is alldoll84@gmail.com.
 
 
♥Alyssa


3 comments:

  1. Name: McKenna Rain
    Okay:) I will get right on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try to get it in ASAP! Although, it might not be today :)

    ReplyDelete