Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Art #9

Hi students! I'm super sorry for delay in all posts, I've just been really busy and I have also just been posting on my main blog! I will make it up to you.

Most of the assignments I do, no one does them. Whenever I assign something, I only get 0-1 people that actually do it.

Please, do these assignments! I will probably no longer give assignments, just teach, if no one does them.

Anyway today we are going to learn about Abstract Art.

Abstract art is when you paint or draw anything that isn't realistic. Most of the time you won't be able to tell what the picture is of. Basically, crazy art. 


This is an example of abstract art!

If you want to send me some pictures of abstract art, email me at alldoll84@gmail.com!
Bye!



3 comments:

  1. Mckenna Brooks
    Teacher the abstract art looks very pretty! I will send you a pic of a abstract art very soon :) ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Name: Nellie O'mally
    What Mckenna said

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's really cool! I'll send some soon
    Saige

    ReplyDelete