Friday, January 11, 2013

After Christmas idea!

 Hi Everyone!

First of all, I want to welcome a new student, Jamie, Tracy's doll! Welcome to class Jamie! I'm Miss Lydia, the theater teacher here!

Now, here is an after Christmas idea. When your unpacking your box of Christmas presents, or putting your things away, think back to when you unwrapped each present. Think of how excited you were, and how you tried to guess what it was. It's really fun to  think back to when you had no idea what it was. It will refresh your memory well.



Hope you liked this idea! I love it, I do it every year, and I'm really happy that I can share it with you! :)


Again, welcome to the school Jamie! :)

Miss Lydia

3 comments:

  1. Jamie and I say Thank you! And that's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I mean, thank-you. *giggle*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    I'd like to please enroll my doll Helen. Thank you! If you need to email me for enrollment info and stuff, my email is rebeccaandfelicity@gmail.com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete