Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Goodbye

Hey everyone.

I guess nobody will really care about this post, because nobody really goes on here or reads the posts anyways,

but I need to post this because I have decided to remove myself from the blog. I'm sorry. I've just decided it's time to move on.
to emma, I hope you won't be offended by this.

If anyone who is a teacher sees this and wants to start things new, feel free. I've made all of you admins before I leave.

I hope you won't be offended by this, Emma.

And also if you are still interested in a school for your dolls, please click the link down there. The school is pretty active. It is on summer break right now, but. Yes. The link is right

HERE. 

So, goodbye.

~Lydia~ <3

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please come back I really liked your posts! I am going to read every day or at least 1 time a week.

    ReplyDelete