Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Camp! (By Hannah)

Hi! Hannah here! I’m Raven’s owner. I really want to start the camp, and I would love to be a counselor! J Emma said to post some things in a comment, but I’m just going to do it in my post. I hope that’s okay, Emma?

1. Yes, I really would like to be a counselor. J

2. If it’s a good day for everyone, maybe we could start this Wednesday? So, a week from today. J

3. I have some ideas for the camp! J Maybe we could have horseback riding classes, and swim team? Does anybody have any other ideas? J

4. Hmm, maybe a name for the camp could be Fun for AG Dolls! Or I liked Emma’s Camp AG idea! J

Well, have a good week! Raven is really looking forward to this! She can’t wait to meet her cabin buddies, and new friends! J

With Love,

Hannah W.

1 comment:

  1. Yes,I am going to join and to be a consular.:)I really want this camp to get started.:)

    ReplyDelete