Thursday, July 21, 2011

Summer+Camp=Summer Camp!

Hello!  I have decided something… I know we have probably already talked about this.  I am not sure.  Well, so I have decided that we need helpers/counselors for the camp, so please sign up as a counselor.  Yes, this will take up some time, so make sure your summer schedule isn’t full.

The first day of camp, I don’t know when it should be…  I have to start after Monday.  Maybe Tuesday?  Please say which days you are available next week.

I really want to start the camp.  I have been thinking of fun things we could do over the Internet.  Maybe we could come up with some crafts we could print out?  And we could do them with our dolls?  Or maybe something like that?  Any ideas?

We also need a name for the camp.  Please tell me some ideas.

There are some other details, but we can talk about those later.

Here is what you need to answer in your comment:

Do you want to be a counselor?

When should we start the camp?

What activities could we do in the camp?

Do you have any Camp Name ideas?(Daisy Fields, Camp AG, etc.)


Thank you so much!

Bye, and please comment!

~Emma~

PS:  Mackenzie, please email me about the camp!J  Should we change the name of the school to the name of the camp?









1 comment: