Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Party! (By Emma)

Hello!  For this year's Halloween party, we will have TONS of fun! :)

Comment below saying what your dolls are being for Halloween!

Also, tell me what your favorite Halloween doll costume is from http://www.daydreamdollboutique.com/category_8/Costume-Party.htm

Also, email me at emma@thewrightfamily.name with as many Halloween or Fall pictures as you want of your doll! :)  It could be them getting ready for trick-or-treating or it could be them carving a pumpkin.  I am so excited for this.

I am doing something with the pictures!  It will be a SURPRISE!!!! (evil laughing.)


Okay, Happy {Early} Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. All of my dolls are packed up excepted for Kanani,I do not even know Kanani is going to be yet.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt dress all my dolls up but here are the ones i did!=D

    Kanani is being a mummy

    Lanie is being a ghost

    Chrissa is being a movie star

    Mia is being a witch

    and Kit is being a hula dancer!


    Do u still have my picture from that time i sent u it?? :)


    My favorite costume from Daydream Doll Boutique is..

    Would probably have to be....the Dorothy costume!=D

    It is sooo cute!


    Happy Halloween!=D

    Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dolls didn't dress up this year but last Halloween they were bats. My favorite costume from Daydream Doll Boutique is the dorothy costume. I love the little Todo!!

    Happy Halloween!!

    -Alexis-

    ReplyDelete