Thursday, June 21, 2012

Changes! :)

Hello!  AGMarket, one of our school teachers/camp counselors has come up with some ideas for the school/camp.  Here they are! :)

1. The people who do not post (which is like half of the teachers) should not be teachers anymore.
2. I think each teacher should be responsable for 1 or 2 things.
3. We should have a school schedule.
4. Everybody should vote on a princable (Emma and AGMarket) and then someone would be the sencond princable, which we would vote on.
5. What do you think??



Now answer these questions, please.


1. Do you still post?  If not, I will remove you from being a teacher.
2. Which activity would you like to be in charge of?  We can have 2 people in charge of some things if needed.  There are Nature Walks, Gymnastics, Horse Back Riding, Sports, Archery, and Stories :)
3. Which day of the week is your least busiest day in the summer?
4. Who do you vote for?
5. Of course, we need everyone's opinion.  What do you think?  I agree with all of these. 


So, please comment with your answers :)


~Emma

15 comments:

  1. I have posted 3 times because I am new, I really want to be in charge of gymnastics because my doll/student is Mckenna, Tuesdays or Thursdays, Emma! And I was thinking that if no one drops out on their own you could make a rule that if you don't post once or twice a month then you are no longer a teacher. I hope that didn't sound rude to anyone that hasn't posted this month.
    Katie:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie!! Yes, I do agree with that. :) I am so glad you are a teacher/counselor!

      ♥ Emma

      Delete
  2. Hi! ;) I am so glad you posted about this. ;) I love it! I would love to be with you on crats. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I will post but only on camp, not as a teacher because my school gets me all busy.
    2. I'd like to be in charge of horseback riding (can there also be archery? I could be in charge of that instead.)
    3. Saturday or Sunday.
    4. Emma.
    5. I agree with all of these.

    Also, I have another doll who is waiting to be enrolled: Jessica McConnell (who everyone calls Jess.) She's a JLY 13.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks AGLOVERELIZABETH! Okay, I will enroll her soon :) I will add archery :)

      Delete
  4. i want to be in charge of horse back riding and i dont post much because i am new. Emma and Friday. I agree with all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do I become a teacher/student? This sounds like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very sorry I haven't been posting...but I CAN start if you need me. I would love to post more often. I would like to teach Nature Walks, and post pictures and such of nature. Monday is probably the best day for me. I agree with everything you have to say.

    ~Alexis

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't seem to post on this blog... The post button isn't on this blog anymore.

    ~Alexis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Alexis! I am sorry you aren't able to post on the blog-- what is your email? :) If you would rather not share it on here, email me: emma@thewrightfamily.name

      Delete
    2. I haven't posted much here and I really would like to! I'm a teacher/counselor and I really would love to teach something! I left a comment about maybe I could teach a designing class? I would like to help out on this blog with more activities! Thanks! Just let me know.

      Delete
  8. I haven't posted much here and I really would like to! I'm a teacher/counselor and I really would love to teach something! I left a comment about maybe I could teach a designing class? I would like to help out on this blog with more activities! Thanks! Just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oops didn't mean to do that twice..

    ReplyDelete