Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Activities!

Hello! :)  Here is the list of activities for Camp AG.  By the way, do you like the new design?:)  Okay, here is the list:

1. Crafts: You and your doll can make a bunch of different crafts-- from doll pencils to doll belts.  You will always have a new craft to try.  You will be shown a craft each week and you can try it out if you want to and post pictures of the results! :)  Be sure you leave the link!

2. Nature Walks: You and your doll will be able to look at pictures of a nature walk each week.  Who knows what things you could see!  You will be able to take pictures of things you see when you go outside such as flowers!  Then again, you will be able to post pictures, but be sure to leave the link!

3. Gymnastics: Your doll can learn to do lots of things- from splits to a back handspring.  You can post pictures of your doll learning different things in gymnastics!  Again, be sure to leave the link!

4. Horseback Riding: Your doll will learn to ride horses.  She will learn to walk, trot, and canter.  You can take pictures of your doll on a pretend horse or next to a real one!  Be sure to post pictures of your doll doing these things and leave the link!

5. Sports: Your doll will learn how to play different sports such as kick ball and volleyball!  She will have lots of fun playing with her friends!

If you have an idea for any other activities, please comment! :)

~Emma

8 comments:

  1. I love the new design! Would it be fun if you put the dolls in cabins? I think so! There could be names for all the cabin teams, they could earn and loose points, at the end of summer the team with the most points could get an award for their blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I think I might do that too!:D

      Delete
  2. Hello Emma! :) I don't feel like I am doing a lot for the school/camp. Let me know if I can become in charge of crafts, or in charge of something else. Please email me your answer! Thank you Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I plan on getting a horse for my doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I commented on another post about this, but maybe a design class? I love designing things! Hopefully i will be able to teach something because I haven't posted here in a while. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alyssa!

      A design class would be fun, maybe we could do that in the 'school' because the camp is filled up :) We would love for you to start posting again when camp is done!

      ~Emma

      Delete