Monday, September 17, 2012

Important News by Miss Asmita

Hello class its Miss Asmita here! I am here to talk about some important news that I am really busy with my school and exams thats why this week I couldn't do both of my classes :( Hope you can forgive me for this students,next week this will be not going to happen :) :) :) Today I am gonna give 2 questions :) one for writing and another for history! 

1.Make a sentence with these words-Pink
window
2.Who is your favourite historical character?

Sorry Meg to post my two classes today on the day of your english class :p

Miss Asmita~Your writing and history teacher :)

3 comments:

  1. Name: McKenna
    I opened my PINK curtains to reveal the WINDOW
    Caroline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Name: Kassandra Evans
    1. My cousin Chrissa sewed me pink window curtains.
    2. I would say Rebeccca!
    Meg says it's fine.

    ~Kassy~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Name: Bella Swan
    1. The beautiful pink sunset shined through my window.

    2. I say Julie because she is my BFF, but Alexis says she loves all of the historicals she has.

    ReplyDelete