Saturday, September 1, 2012

Writing Class #2 By Miss Asmita

Hello students,its Miss Asmita here once again to teach you writing :) Last time it was great to know you all a little bit :) Everybody got a A+ last time in the assignment except AGLOVERELIZABETH's daughter-Jessica who got a B+ because she didn't do the right spelling in the 2nd question! Grace also didn't get A+ because her answer was incomplete and got a C. Before today's assignment here is a pic:


Assignment #2
You all have describe to describe yourself in 2 sentences :)
Answer this fill in the blanks:The tea______ really hot. Here are the 2 choices two choose from-was/were

This is the assignment for today! Next day you will have a test from all the things you learned till now like correcting spelling,writing about yourself or somebody else and fill in the blanks with choices! It will be a small test out of 5 marks so get ready for it.

-Miss Asmita-Your history and writing teacher <3 :)

7 comments:

  1. Kit: I am flexible and nice. I love gymnastics.
    Gwen: I am fashionable and stylish. I am really into fashion.
    Lilly: I am outgoing and sweet. I want to be an actress when I grow up.
    Kanani: I am Hawaiian and cheerful. I love being in the water.

    The tea was really hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good job Kit,Gwen,Lily and the Hawaiian Kanani :D-Miss Asmita

      Delete
  2. Elizabeth:
    1. Describe to describe yourself in 2 sentences:
    I am a time traveler from the 18th century. I like writing, drawing, and tea.
    2. The tea______(was/were) really hot.
    was


    Jess:
    1. Describe to describe yourself in 2 sentences:
    I'm a funky, outgoing, sporty girl. I'm good at soccer and I like green.
    2. The tea______(was/were) really hot.
    was

    ReplyDelete
  3. Name: Kassandra
    1. I'm a friendly girly girl who loves cheerleading.
    2. The tea was very hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kassandra dear its only 1 sentence! I said two sentences :)~Miss Asmita

      Delete
  4. Name: McKenna
    1. I love gymnastics and cooking. I volunteer at Hearts for Horses.
    2. was

    ReplyDelete