Sunday, February 3, 2013

Mean Comments.

I've noticed something.  We have lots of nice comments...but in the mix of comments there are a few mean ones.  I know, normally people wouldn't say names, but I feel like some of the people desserve it.

1. Kit Ruthie and Caroline -- she commented saying fashion class was BORING!  It really made me upset.  Do you not realize that I have feelings too?  Apparently not.

2. LPScommunitynetwork -- I think this person didn't have ANY CLUE that it's young girls posting on the blog...NOT a group of professional photographers!!  They commented with every little detail about the photography that was messed up.  It drove me CRAZY.

Yeah, that's about it...thanks to all the nice commenters, and amazing teachers and students.  You all mean so much to me! <3  Without all of you this wouldn't be possible!

Thanks,
Ms. Emma Kate


5 comments:

  1. I saw Katie Rain removed herself from the blog--does that mean she stopped doing photography class? If so, I'm kinda' sad cause' I liked photography class :P
    Sammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thanks for answering my question! :)

      Lydia

      Delete
  2. Yeah, I've noticed some rude comments. I actually enjoyed fashion class. And even if you don't like the classes you shouldn't be so mean about it. Hopefully it stops.
    ~Meg and the dolls of innerstar central~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Emma behaving mean won't prove anything!
    I really like the fashion class and in a way I agree they wouldn't know that its a blog young girls work on! :)

    ~Asmita

    ReplyDelete
  4. She took it differently because she thought she would get to participate in the classes such as handing in homework and such. Her mistake.

    At least the comment wasn't meant to hurt you. It is one of our rights as a US citizen: freedom of speech. And that is allowed online too. I think she just wanted you to be more involved with homework and things. I've noticed that you only had one class that taught something which was braiding, which your other classes only had pictures of fashion. Not really teaching anything about fashion, unfortunately. :( You should still keep the pictures, they are fun to look at! But you should also teach things and assign homework, for example: Teach us how to do a fishtail braid and then have us take pictures of our dolls with the braids, as a homework assignment. That's why the girl said it was boring.

    Please remember, this is CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM which means this isn't a mean comment but an opinionated comment to help you with your class technique. I hope this comment helped you a lot.

    I wish I had an American doll so I could teach a photography class. :P You guys are so lucky to have one! They are so expensive.

    ReplyDelete