Saturday, February 2, 2013

Theater Class #8

Hi Everyone!
Just wanted to let you know that I'll be switching the day that I teach over to Saturday since I'm busy on the days I used to post on now.
Helen & Kirsten, please stay after class and read the words in Pink.

I would like to welcome Helen, Abigail's doll, and Kirsten Larson, Ellie's doll to the school! I'm Miss Lydia, the theater teacher here! :)

Onto today's lesson. I would like you to go HERE  and watch this intro to a comedy called Gilligan's Island. Then I would like you to fill in the blanks to see how much you know. This will help me plan the next lesson :)
This is the                     to the show.
This is the                     to the first               .
Now, I would like you to read this carefully:
This version of the song is colored, but it used to be black and white.
A comedy is a half-hour show that's funny and is filled with jokes.
Please tell me if you've seen a comedy or not and fill in the blanks! That will be your homework. If you or your mom have ever seen a comedy, please tell me about it by commenting below or emailing markandlis.mellon@gmail.com thank you! :)

Miss Lydia
 Helen & Kirsten, please scroll down to the last lesson that I did.(not the Christmas ideas) and read through it. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Name: Helen- This is the intro to the show. This is the intro to the first season. Yes, I have seen a comedy.

    ReplyDelete