Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Mix of Fashion, Hairstyling, and Photography!

Hello!  Today is going to be photography, but it isn't going to be about taking photos.  It is going to be about making your doll look fabulous in photos! :)

Here are some cute outfit ideas.  These are just some that I found on www.americangirl.com and www.daydreamdollboutique.com! :)




So, in your photos, make sure your doll's outfit is pretty! :)
-----

One thing besides your doll's outfit is her hair.  Here are some cute doll hairstyles:
Note: These are all from www.americangirlfan.com :)




When your doll's outfit looks good and her hair is fixed, then your photos will look extra good!! =D

Hope this helps!

~Emma~


1 comment:

  1. I love thier outfit's and hair! And I also love your blog!! And if you get a chance PLEASE visit my blog kynskreations.blogspot.com Thanks!! P.S I am having a 20 follower GIVEAWAY please enter if you can, thanks agin!!

    ReplyDelete