Sunday, April 8, 2012

Picnik Alternates

Everyone knows that picnik is closing right? Well today, I thought I would post the bare minimum of some websites close enough to picnik put not as good. Some of them even do things that picnik didn’t ever launch. People are always wondering if there was ever going to be a time where there is better sites. Sadly, Picnik is closing April 19th. If you are like me then you will want to keep reading to find the best websites to help you keep your photos edited.

-Write On It

www.writeonit.org

-Mag My Pic

www.magmypic.com

-Hollywood Hair Virtual Makeover

www.instyle.com/instyle/makeover/

-Face In Hole

www.faceinhole.com/us

-Personalized Money
www.festisite.com/money

-Pizap

www.pizap.com

***All of these were found in an article***

I have researched and found some that were NOT listed above. One of these I give credit to someone. I may not say who, but the receive full credit.

-Pic Monkey

www.picmonkey.com

-Aviary

www.aviary.com

Foto Flexer- www.fotoflexer.com

Now it is very sad to see that picnik is closing. I bet we are all sad. But give these websites a try. I’m sure you will enjoy them.

Signing off,
Taylor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment