Friday, April 6, 2012

My Awesome Pen Pals!

Hello! :)  Today I would like to post about my 3 {awesome} pen pals!

First, there is Erynn from the Little Blue Eyes blog.  She is so nice!  I have been writing to her the longest we have sent a little less than ten letters.

Second, there is Danielle from the AMERICANGIRL#1FANS blog.  She is really sweet!  We have only sent two letters, but we have been blogging buddies since November.

And last, but not least, there is AGMarket from the My American Girl's Story blog.  She is so fun to write to!  We have both only written one letter to each other, but I feel like I have known her for a long time.

Pen pals are so much fun!  I <3 all of mine so much.  Do you have a pen pal?  If so, what is her name?

If you don't have a pen pal, then I encourage you to get one.  It is so much fun to get letters in the mail from them!  (I actually just received 2 letters yesterday)

Also, please follow my blog: emmakate101.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Aww! Thanks! You are an awesome pen pal/Blogger friend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) your so sweet! ;) I feel like I have known you forever... a true friend. ;)

    ReplyDelete