Wednesday, August 3, 2011

First Morning there! :) (By Gwen Emma's Doll)

Hello!  So, I was in my cabin with my friends Felicity and Lilly when I heard my mom speaking.  “All Campers come to the cafeteria for breakfast.” 

Me and my friends went to eat breakfast.  There was a buffet and they had Toast, pancakes, oatmeal, fruit, grits, eggs, and bacon.  They also had milk, orange juice, and water to drink.  I went to the line and got grits, fruit, and bacon with some orange juice to drink.  The orange juice was fresh and had been made just for the camp.  We got to keep the cups.  They said Camp AG on them with stars surrounding the words.  Me and my friends, Felicity (Mackenzie’s Doll) and Lilly (Emma’s Doll) finished eating in 20 minutes.  We went outside to the horse stable and saw Raven there.  “What are you doing, Raven?”  I asked.  “Oh, nothing.  I just really love horses.  They are so sweet.”  Raven said.  “I love horses too!”  Felicity said as she ran over to pet the horses.  Me and Lilly walked back to the cabins.  I went into my cabin and she went into hers, which was next to mine.  Then I heard Counselor Mackenzie speaking. “All campers come to the Craft Section of the main cabin.  The main cabin had lots of rooms and they were all used for something.  One of them was the craft room.  Another was the meeting room.  The main cabin was really big! :)

Please, all campers show your collages!  (It is one collage per Counselor.  Not per doll.)

6 comments:

  1. Oh this is a camp for ur dolls:)
    And when camp is over this is a school for ur AG dolls:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok this is how u join:)
    1. If u want to be a counselor then u will get invited to this blog to post things about what the dolls can do at camp!

    2. If u just want to send ur doll her u can send me an email(go on the contact us page) giving me a pic of your doll with her Name,Age,DOB,and a little about her:) u can also send more than one of your dolls to the camp:)

    Also if your a counselor can can still send ur doll here too:)

    I will need your email address to invite u to this blog though:( because some girls don't want to give theirs out:(

    But u don't have to give me your email if u just want to send it doll here and not be a counselor:)

    I hope I helped!
    *~Mackenzie~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also at the end of camp I will ask everyone that is a counselor if they want to be a teacher for the school!
    If they do not want to be a teacher then I will cancel them from joining this blo:) then when camp starts up again and u want to join again then I will invite u again:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would love 2 b a teacher! i know that i have a really bad reputation, but this time i am going to keep up! can i teach music and reading? Pleaz?

    ReplyDelete