Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My first day I had at the camp.(A post by Kanani)

I have been apart of this camp for a week now or longer,I love the camp site.I remember it like it was a week ago,it was a week ago,LOL.Here is my first day,read below.
 I was in the car writing down the  things I wanted to do,my Mama (Lilac) is a counsular here and my Aunt Mackenzie,I was happy about that.We were entering the camp and I saw the cabins and the lake,everything was beautiful and peaceful.This was going to be a fun summer.I already know most of the girls at the camp like  Marisol (Mackenzie's doll),Kit (Mackenzie's doll),Emily (Mackenzie's doll),Felicity (Mackenzie's doll),Raven (Hannah 's doll),Amber (Blogger MMB's doll),and Kit (Emma's doll).I was excited,I ran out of the car and went to the main cabin were we eat and were the counsulars stay.I thought WOW when I saw the camp,I wonder what the school looked like.I saw the boats by the lake and the stables were the horses are.I went to the stables and I saw Raven there (Hannah's doll) feeding the horses.I said hi to Raven and we talked for a little bit,then all camp members were called to the main cabin.I walked to the main cabin and Aunt Mackenzie started to talk.''Helllo everyone,I would like you all to meet the counsulars Hannah,Emma,Caelen,Blogger MMB ,Lilac,and me are your counsulars of this camp.I want all of you to go to your cabins and unpack,then come for dinner.''Aunt Mackenzie said.We all went to our cabins and unpacked,then we went to dinner,we had steak with mashed potatoes and lots of others foods.After we ate we went to the camp fire and roasted marshmellows.Then we went to bed,BYE.
    THAT WAS MY FIRST DAY AT CAMP.:D

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! and U guys might want 2 change my name to Margarette M.

    ReplyDelete