Sunday, August 28, 2011

Teachers!!

Ok sorry its been really crazy...But Emma has been doing such great job!
Sorry i have been busy for the past couple of days...
But I just want all the teachers to pick 2 classes to teach! and if more of you want to teach a certain class,then we will have to talk it over:)

Here are the classes and what days of the week they will be on,but I'm not sure if we need more teachers??

Math \ Monday

English \ Monday

Science \ Tuesday

Photography \ Tuesday

History \ Wednesday

Computer \ Wednesday

Cooking \ Thursday

Dance \ Thursday

Fashion\hair styling  \  Friday

Music \ Friday

Art \ Friday

So now....There will be 2 teachers teaching each class....so they will have to kind of team up and discus what your project or will be:)

Thank you!

~Mackenzie




10 comments:

  1. Okay, Here are some classes I want to teach:

    Art
    Computer (Maybe)
    Fashion/Hair Styling
    History
    Cooking (Maybe)

    I definitely want to teach Art and History!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dance and photography can't wait to start!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of our newest teachers can't seem to comment,
    But Alexis said that she would like to do Dance and Photography:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry I sounded rude there! I mean that something wasn't working for her:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. English \ Monday

    Music \ Friday

    Art \ Friday

    Priorities: ALL!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to teach photography and cooking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Umm, guys i came up with fashion and music i was going 2 teach them??!!!??!! i hope i do not sound rude it is just that I came up with them and really wanted to do them... i would not mind teaming up with someone on it, though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If there is a spot I might do Fashion/Hairstyling.....I LOVE doing hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Me and Doll!
    All we need is Lilac to comment and Taylor!
    And I think my sister wants to teach too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! I told you that I would like to teach cooking and dance because they are the things I wanted to teach, it also makes it easy because they are on the same day!

    Thanks,
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete