Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Camp AG is Over!

Yesterday was the last day of Camp AG, and I must say that it was a very successful month of camp! :D  I didn't post on every Thursday because I got sick and was busy with my cousins and stuff like that. :)


It is time to start school on August 20th. :)  So right now we will decided who teaches what on which days!  Here are all of the classes.


Math [taken by Emma]
English [taken by Meg]
Science

History [taken by Asmita]
Music (fun class) [taken by Michelle]
Art (fun class) [taken by Alyssa]
Cooking (fun class) [taken by Molly]
Computer (fun class) [taken by Michelle]

Photography (fun class) [taken by Katie]
Entertainment (fun class)

Fashion/Hair Styling (fun class) [taken by Emma]
Writing (fun class) [taken by Asmita]


So, I need to know which 2 classes you would absolutely love to teach.  It doesn't matter if it is a class or a fun class. :)
Also tell me which day you would like to teach/which day you are least busy.


Please comment!!! :)


~Emma

19 comments:

  1. Photography please! And who won the most points for Camp AG?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay! :) You did! Also, which day are you available most?:)

      Delete
  2. I'd like to teach music and/or computers, if that's all right. I'm available most on Sundays (even though that sounds really wrong for some reason).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Art please! And the day can be any day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually start real school on the 20th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cooking please i can be saturday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I got Art ;) thanks Emma!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to teach English please. Thanks,
    ~Meg~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh and I want to have my day be Sunday, but if not monday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to teach Entertainment and History!!! :) I can teach on Saturday! I would have to teach both on one day? As I can do one on Saturday another on Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Asmita! :) So it looks like you are teaching Writing and History on Sunday :)

      Delete
  10. Nice blog! We just went to summer camp too :) - AG Gossip Dolls

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought Asmita said she wanted entertainment, not writing?

    ReplyDelete