Tuesday, August 21, 2012

First day of Art!!

Hi everyone! My name's Alyssa, and I will be your Art teacher! I plan do so some awesome things in Art, so I hope you have fun. But first off today, I'd like to get to know all of you first!!

So below, leave a comment answering these questions!

1. What is your name?
2. What is your favorite color?
3. What is your favorite animal?
4. What is your favorite subject?
5. What is your favorite thing to do?
6. What are some of your hobbies?
7. Are you excited for this year??

Thanks. This will help me get to know you a little more, and there is no right or wrong answer! Next week we will have our first assignment! Bye everyone!!

~ Miss Alyssa :)

6 comments:

  1. 1. What is your name? Kit, Gwen, Lilly, and Kanani
    2. What is your favorite color? Teal, Light blue, and neon colors!
    3. What is your favorite animal? Cheetahs, dogs, giraffes, zebras, and elephants!
    4. What is your favorite subject? Art!
    5. What is your favorite thing to do? Play with friends!
    6. What are some of your hobbies? A lot!
    7. Are you excited for this year?? Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.McKenna
    2.purple
    3.dogs, horses, bunnies,
    4.All!
    5.pose for my blog!
    6.going to school, playing with friends,gymnastics, and cooking
    7. YES!!!
    Also, I have a blog McKenna Girl of The Year(it has a giveaway right now too!)! My mom's name is Katie and I have a dog named sniffles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1.Mckenna Brooks
    2.Blue!
    3.Horse.
    4.English,Art and History!
    5. I like doing lot of things,going to school,going shopping and eating cupcakes :p
    6.My hobbies are dancing,painting and horse-riding :)
    7. I am veryyyyy excited and look forward to an awesome year :D

    These were my answers Miss Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. What is your name? Kassandra or Kassy
    2. What is your favorite color? Hot pink
    3. What is your favorite animal? Puppies
    4. What is your favorite subject? P.E. but in this Art
    5. What is your favorite thing to do? Hanging out with my friends
    6. What are some of your hobbies? Cheerleading
    7. Are you excited for this year? YES!!!! This is my first year and I'm SUPER EXCITED!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. What is your name? Raine
    2. What is your favorite color? Green
    3. What is your favorite animal? Bunnies and Rabbits
    4. What is your favorite subject? History and English
    5. What is your favorite thing to do? Adventures!
    6. What are some of your hobbies? exploring, drawing, horse back riding, reading, and anything outside thats fun i really like taking pictures!
    7. Are you excited for this year?? YES

    ReplyDelete