Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fashion/Hair Styling Class #1

Hello students!  Today I am teaching Fashion/Hairstyling!  I am teaching about Fashion!  Here are some cute outfits I found on Etsy.

I love how this one looks.  The white/creme colored cropped shirt is layered over an orange tank top.  The skirt has a cute pattern on it and goes great with the tops!

This one is really pretty.  It has a striped tunic with polka dotted leggings.  It is just so pretty!

This is so adorable!  It comes in 3 colors.  The fabrics were all hand-dyed!

Finally, this outfit.  The shirt?  Plain awesomeness(:


I hope you enjoyed your first day of fashion!  Be back next week for another class on hairstyling!

4 comments:

  1. Name:Mckenna Brooks
    Teacher the fashion outfits her really lovely! I love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace
    I LOVE THE FIRST ONE!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! I don't have that much money right now, but if I did I would totally get one.
    -Kassandra

    ReplyDelete