Monday, August 27, 2012

English lesson two

Hello my wonderful students! Before we start I have some announcements. 
First of all you all got an A+! Which is great because we are going to have a test soon.
Second off  I'm very sorry about my daughter Kassandra for being tardy. We were really busy and I forget to take her to school.
Now without further ado let's start the lesson.

English Assignment 2
______________________________________
We have a test coming up in a week so please study these spelling words.
1. Precious
2. Frustrated
3. Overjoyed
4. Performance
5. Language
6. Haunted
7. Subscribe
8. Tomorrow
9. Launch
10. Motivate



3 comments:

  1. Name:Mckenna Brooks
    Thanks Miss Meg for giving me an A+ :)
    Yay I love spelling tests,I will study the spellings well and I hope to get a A+ again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its ok if Kassandra didn't come to school for this week but from next week I hope she comes :) She has to do her pending work also!-Miss Asmita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry! I've been busy with my own school work... I'll try to keep up.

    ReplyDelete