Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fashion/Hair Styling Class #2

Hello!  Welcome to the second day of Fashion/Hairstyling!  Today I will show you a hairstyle to try- with a step by step tutorial!  Enjoy!

Step 1: Make a part down the back of your doll's head for loose pigtails.
Step 2: Tie off one pigtail.  Separate hair from the other pigtail into three equal sections.
Step 3: Cross the section from your right over the center section.
Step 4: Cross the section from your left over the center section.  Tip: Keep a tight hold on sections as you cross them.  
Step 5: Continue crossing over center section with left and right sections until hair is braided.  Tie off with an elastic and repeat on the other side.

I hope you try this hairstyle and liked the tutorial!

~Emma

PS: All instructions are from americangirl.com.

1 comment:

  1. Name:Mckenna Brooks
    Great Hairstyle Miss Emma :) I will definitely tell my sister-Asmita to try this on me!

    ReplyDelete