Thursday, January 19, 2012

2 Week Score Report! (My CLASS)

So, I have been doing several lessons and this post is me congratulating everyone, sorry no report cards.
For the computer lesson:
Those of you girls who showed me their signatures, great! I loved them!
The Proper Adjectives:
Kit, Gwen, Lilly, and Kanani (Emma's dolls) did great! They got all correct. My girls, Reece and Holly, did too. Those 6 girls were the ones who did that assignment.
Remember that super easy multiplication?
Everyone who submitted answers got 100%. This includes: Kit, Gwen, Lilly, and Kanani (Emma's dolls), Raven (Hannah's doll), and Miranda and Mariah,( Taylor:)'s dolls), and Reece and Holly (my dolls).
Adverb modifying a verb:
Kit, Gwen, Lilly, and Kanani,(Emma's Dolls) ,Miranda and Mariah (Taylor:)'s dolls) ,Reece and Holly, my dolls.
Great job everyone! I'll do these score reports for my classes ever so often.
Signing off,

1 comment:

  1. Everyone did a great job!

    ~Emma
    (An owner of University of American Girls.)

    ReplyDelete