Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year- What I Got for Christmas

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was a wonderful year for me. I went to AG place Atlanta, new dolls arrived at my home, and Kanani was a huge success. McKenna just came out, but she is kind of unoriginal. McKenna, though, has beautiful outfits and soft, long, hair. I hope 2012 will be an exciting year.
For Christmas this year, I got tons of cool stuff. This is the doll stuff I got for Christmas...
. Coconut PJ's!
. Cozy Sweater Outfit!
. InnerStar U Outfit! (From Cyber Monday sale)
. Last year's meet outfit! (From Cyber Monday Sale)
. Doll sized sodas!-2 (Actully girl lip gloss)
. Silver heels! (That my Dad got me in Denver)
. Exclusive Polar Bear Sweater and headband! (That my Dad got me in Denver)
. Coconut!
. AND..................... Consuelo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Hearts 4 Hearts doll!!!!!!!!!!! I love her very much!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I got Consuelo too! My dolls are not part of the university, but I am still commenting. I renamed my Consuelo Katrina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go the Just Like You meet outfit to from last year from Cyber Monday to COOL!!!!!

    georgia

    ReplyDelete