Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Adverb Modifying A Verb!

Today I am teaching adverbs modifying adverbs! I know I have been doing several lessons, but I am loving it!
Lesson:
As always, complete the assignment in the comment. If multiple students, sign it with all their names. You have until Friday. Also, I know there were to be report cards but I am just going to have Honorable shout outs here. So on Friday I'll have a bunch of students named and mention them for completing this assignment.
Here is the assignment:

It is 5 points. 1 for each question. Also, for number 4 the adverb modifies a adjective, sorry!
Class dismissed!

6 comments:

  1. 1. really modifies smart
    2. quietly modifies sitting
    3. desperately modifies searching
    4. really modifies shiny
    5. really modifies terrifying
    -Reece and Holly (Reece's dolls)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Really modifies smart.
    2. Quietly modifies sitting.
    3. Desperately modifies searching.
    4. Really modifies shiny.
    5. Really modifies terrifying.

    ~Kit, Gwen, Lilly, and Kanani
    (Emma's Dolls)

    PS: You are one of the best teachers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Taylor here!! Just got out of school an hour ago. So Mariah is going to give three answers and Miranda will give 2...

    Mariah:
    1. Really modifies smart.
    2. Quietly notifies sitting.
    3. Desperatly modifies searching.

    Miranda:
    4. Really modifies shiny. :)
    5. Really modifies terrifying!!

    The dolls say your a good teacher. They always save your photos and say they are yours!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe this!!! Picnik is closing on April 12!!! I hope it reopens. Otherwise we can't make cool pictures. Got any backup websites?

    ReplyDelete