Monday, January 9, 2012

Computer-Lesson #1-Signatures

Hi! This is my first post here, and I am so excited to be a new teacher. And before we begin, I would like to welcome everyone back to school!
So here is my lesson:
I'm sure that through your internet journeys you have come across signatures or a siggy. They look really cool and usually sign off e-mails or blog posts.
In this lesson I will walk you through the steps on how to make your own signature. (Perfect for signing e-mails or if you have a blog or a website.)
First, go on to http://www.mylivesignature.com Open it in a new tap or window so that you can still follow these steps. The link you went on should look like this:



Then scroll down. See where the mouse is? Click "Click here to start". It should take you to the second image below.

You could click any of them, but I prefer the Signature Wizard. I'll show you it, so for now, click there. You will go to the second image below.


Enter your name and follow the directions from there. Play with it. Then when you reach the end...you'll be here:

Go to the signature. Save it to your computer. Then whenever you wish to use it, upload it from your computer.




That's how mine turned out! But I've made lots of other ones as well.
Was that fun? Your only assignment is to play with it. If you have a blog and make one, say in the comment and I'll go look at it, admire it, not evaluate it. This is just a fun lesson.
Signing off,







4 comments:

  1. Here is the link to mine:

    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ydFKXxlmkKM/TwuC5kfZLqI/AAAAAAAACAY/lY7sf1q3gmE/s1600/Kanani+siggy.jpg

    ~Kanani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kanani, your's turned out great!

    ReplyDelete