Thursday, January 12, 2012

PROPER ADJECTIVES!

Hi! So I am not sure what class to specifically teach so I'm all over the place.
Today, is....
ENGLISH!
And I am doing adjectives.
Here is the lesson:


Here is your assignment:


It's the proper adjectives NOT all the adjectives, just do the Proper. A hint is that proper nouns are often capitalized.
Tell me the answers in the comments and be sure to sign the comment with your doll's name, if you have multiple students just sign one comment for all of them. You have all weekend to complete this assignment. I will post report cards Next week, after I have several grades from multiple assignments of mine. I'll actually have report cards that you can copy and paste into a document and print for your doll!
This is a 5 point assignment. Each one is worth 1 point.
Class dismissed!

2 comments:

  1. For Holly and Reece:
    1. American
    2. Chinese
    3. French
    4. Spanish
    5. Italian

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. American
    2. Chinese
    3. French
    4. Spanish
    5. Italian

    ~Kit, Gwen, Lilly, and Kanani
    (Emma's Dolls)

    ReplyDelete