Thursday, January 12, 2012

Photography Class ( By Mackenzie)

Hello everyone! How is your week going?
Well I am going to give you a photography project.
The theme of the project will be January.
All you have to do is send in or post a picture of your doll doing something that she likes to do in January.
You can either send your picture to kenzierae.vanacore@gmail.com or post it right here on the school.
Please get your pictures in by Friday next week.
If you have any questions please comment on this post or emai me.

Note: You can also edit the coloring of your photo on picnik.com , coloring is everything in a photo.

If you are really busy, don't worry, you dont have to do it if you dont want to.

Have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

  1. I'll send mine soon! Please check out my last post, it's below this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would send one but i dont have enough time!

    ReplyDelete