Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A NEW YEAR

Hello Everyone!
It's Mackenzie!
I just want to wish you a Happy New year!

I just feel terrible for not posting on here in MONTHS!!!!! I have been so busy with lots of things!

But I just want everyone give a round of applause to Emma Wright for doing such a wonderful job with the school, and thank her for making everything possible.

Also I want to say thank to all our followers,teachers,and students for making this school a school!

So without further ado,I would like to give Emma a "Best Blogger Award" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Emma Wright for being a wonderful blogger! Here is your award:


And I would also like to make Emma the main owner of the school! "YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And here is also an award for all our students and teachers:


I'll be posting soon.....


Ps: Thank you Emma for the awesome signatures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: