Friday, January 13, 2012

Resources for teachers!

Have you noticed how Emma and I have used notebook paper or black boards with out lessons? Well I thought that I would tell the teachers here how to do it!
Here is the blackboard:
Here is the paper I use:

I do not own these pictures I found them on Google.
This is a blank report card. Fill it in on picnik. I did make this resource though. Also, you can edit by putting more rows or adding text. Add rows by doing this _______ and adding that as text. Then move it into rows.

To put writing on them you save the pic onto your computer. Then go on picnik.com and edit them with text or whatever. Then you save it to your computer and can upload it to your posts!
I hope that the teachers will find these helpful! I am also sorry that these aren't for students as much, but I thought that the teachers may want to use them\.
Signing off,

1 comment: