Monday, January 16, 2012

Multiplication Math!

Once more, I just don't know what to specialize in teaching! So I'm just doing a little bit of everything. Today I am teaching math. Multiplication to be exact!
Here is the lesson:

I am sure you know multiplication! But here are some simple problems.
Here is the assignment:

Now you have until Wedensday to complete this assignment.. It's worth 5 points. Each question is worth 1 point. Then I will have the grades up that day. I will have mini printable report cards! If you have multiple dolls then sign the comment with your answers with all your dolls!
Class dissmissed!

6 comments:

  1. For Reece and Holly:
    1. 25
    2. 4
    3. 8
    4. 5
    5. 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my name is Taylor. I used to be blogging friends with Emma and Hannah. I had to quit because my email was getting spam from people. I can't email anyone but I can comment. I was a part of this school until someone took my dolls names of the doll list. I know how to go on picnik.com. Anyways, I was wondering if I could answer the problems you set out.
    1. 25
    2. 4
    3. 8
    4. 5
    5. 3
    Thanks Taylor and Miranda, an Mariah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ms. Reece! Here are our answers:

    1. 25-Kit's
    2. 4-Gwen's
    3. 8-Lilly's
    4. 5-Kanani's
    5. 3-Kit's

    ~Kit, Gwen, Lilly, and Kanani

    Note from our mom Emma:
    You are able to teach any class you want to. There aren't any classes that you have to teach, you get to pick the ones you want to teach! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. 25
    2. 4
    3. 8
    4. 5
    5. 3

    Signed,
    Raven, Hannah's doll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. And everyone got 100%! And Taylor:), of course you can answer the problems!

    ReplyDelete