Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Bible! (By Emma)

Hello! :)  I am Emma and I teach some classes here with some other people.  I have come up with a new class that will be on Wednesdays!  It is Bible!  So, each week we will have a new verse and you will comment and say what you think it means in your own words.  This week’s verse is: 

Observe how Christ loved us.  His love was not cautious but extravagant.  He didn’t love in order to get something from us but to give everything of himself to us.  LOVE LIKE THAT!

Ephesians 5:2

Comment with what you think it means, if you want to do this.

~Emma~

2 comments:

  1. I means that Gods love is pure and that he dosnt love in order to get something back.
    (BTW I'm Kendall who is now Hunter so makenzie can you change zat ----> )

    ReplyDelete
  2. It means that God only loves someone just to love them, not expecting anything in return.

    -Alexis-

    ReplyDelete