Thursday, September 1, 2011

Cooking Assignment #1! (Ms. Emma)

Hello!  We have our first assignment of cooking today!  I am so excited, because we had something in our pantry that I knew we wouldn't use, so I used it for this! :)

***This is okay for you to eat if you aren't allergic to eggs or milk!***

Okay, we are going to make....

Cornbread!  Okay, some of you probably know what that is, so I won't explain.  Okay here is what you need:

Jiffy's Corn-Muffin Mix
1/4 cup of milk
1 egg
a muffin pan

Okay, this assignment is optional, but please try to do it if you can!  I want to see pictures!!!***

I made them earlier and they com out great if you follow directions!  (There aren't that many steps!)

If they are cold, try heating them up with some butter in them! :-)

Okay, you have a week to do it!  (If you want to do it.)

Have fun!  Next week Hannah (my sister) is teaching!

See you at Fashion, Art, and Recess tomorrow!


                                    Ms.

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! Can't wait to teach cooking class next week! :)

    Hannah W.

    ReplyDelete