Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Photography (by Kendall)

Welcome students! I'm a new teacher here to teach you about photography!(and dance) So today we went to the duck pond near the school to take some pictures. Everyone did great! I thought I would give evreyone some homework. (Don't think I'll take it easy cause I'm a new teacher!)

1. Take a picture of the most beautiful piece of landscape you've seen around your home, town, etc.
(Hint: Take it from different angles to see what looks best)
2: You cannot edit these photos! They must be SOOC (straight out of camera)!
3: Send them to Hannahc6000@gmail.com !
(Hint: You can send more than one)

Then next week I'll choose one photo per person that I got in the email address!


PHOTOS FROM THE POND!

Then someone PUT THIS ON MY DESK!!!!!

2 comments: