Sunday, September 11, 2011

History Homework-Kaya Paper! (EMma)

Hi!  It is Emma!  As some of you might know, I teach History!

The problem is…

I don’t know what day it is on! 

I am just going to post it today, okay? :)

So, we are studying Kaya today.  Here is some stuff about Kaya.

Name:  Kaya
Time Period:  1764
Place:  India

Okay, you are going to read one of the Kaya books and then write a short paper about it.

Here is what you need to include in your paper:

Title
Subject
Closing

Example of a Title:  Meet Kaya Paper

Subjects:  Kaya, 1764, India, etc.

Closing:  And that is what life in India is like.

Also, some tips are:

When you are talking about someone, don’t use the words her or him.  Use the person’s name.

Please type the paper.  If you write it, there isn’t really a way to send it to me. 

Use punctuation marks. (. , ! ? etc.)

PLEASE SPACE TWICE AFTER A SENTENCE! :)  There are some people who don’t space or only space once.  I want you to space twice!  I know, I am being a little picky…

Okay, that is it!  Each week we will change up the project.  I am so sad about this, but I might only be able to teach a little bit from Wednesday-Tuesday.  I am going on VACATION! :)  Two places!!!!! :) YAY!

I hope you all have a great week!

I will be here tomorrow and Tuesday!

Your paper is due before NEXT Tuesday.  Please send them in as soon as possible!  I want to read them on the plane!  Oh, I have Wi-Fi on the airplane, so I will be able to post and email a little bit. :)  

PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!




~Emma~

No comments:

Post a Comment