Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Homework (I can't comment)

the picture of "my dolls on vacation" the picture of the beautiful area of my neighborhood (me and my dolls love rain)



the picture of my doll and the picture I drew














ballet and cooking





















































































































music


Chrissa: Music is something that comforts me. I listened to Feliz Navidad and the thing I like most about it is the lyrics.


Kit: Music is an inspiration for me. I listened to the Witch and the Saint and I like how it gets loud and soft.

Ruthie: Music is something that gives me energy. I listened to the Imperial March and I like the beat.



English


Gabriella is the best soccer player ever.


Jess and Elisabeth bought their shoes.


I couldn't learn it that quickly!


The bird spread out its wings.



1 comment:

  1. Wow, you were busy with homework!!!!!! Your drawing of your doll is great!!!! Your vacation picture is adorable. I had a problem commenting too... unclick the "Keep me signed in" box after you post your comment.

    -Alexis-

    ReplyDelete