Monday, September 5, 2011

Late Art Class! (BY Emma)

Hello!  Welcome to Art class!  Last Friday, we weren’t able to do any classes, because it was stop cyber bullying day.  So right now, I am going to have class.  I will assign some homework for you to do.

First of all, my name is Emma, which you probably know already.  I teach a bunch of classes here, so be on the look out! 

Art can be anything.  Drawing, Painting, Crafting, and more!

So, here is how I will do this:

I am going to go one step at a time.  So, here is what I want to accomplish with all of you:

1.        Learn how to draw different things.
2.        Paint at least one painting.
      3.  Make tons of crafts!

Here is your homework:

1.  Get a picture of your doll and draw it!!!

2.  Make sure you have drawing supplies!

HAVE TONS OF FUN!!!!!!  I can't wait to see what you come up with!  Please email the original picture and email me a picture of the picture you drew.  My email is on the contact me page:  emma@thewrightfamily.name

I can't wait to see your pictures!!!

~Emma~

No comments:

Post a Comment