Saturday, September 24, 2011

A New Student and my Homework

Hi everyone. Today I will be sharing my homework and a new student to our online doll school.
Let's start with Me and Doll's Art homework. I made the bed below with an AG doll box, a yellow blanket, a purple pillowcase, and a doll sized pillow. ( The pillow is a Bean bag Pillow pet)



Here is my Dance homework. Julie is dressed in fall colors in celebration that Fall has come!!! "Happy Fall Everyone!!!" Julie says.









Yesterday, a new student came to live with me......... ( Scroll down to find out who......................)










































































































Emily Bennett!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!! She is SO cute!!!!!!!










































4 comments: