Thursday, September 8, 2011

Dance Class (By Kendall)

Good morning slash afternoon everyone! Ok so one quick reminder before I start my post I relized that I had to post today way too late! (yeah I know its only 11 o'clock but) I have violin lessons today so if I tried to do it besides now I won't get it done till like 6 o'clock! Since I'm doing this off of a different computer I won't have any photos to show you! Don't worry I'll try and make up for it next week! Thanks for understanding!

DANCE CLASS!

Ok so today we are doing lyrical dancing! You probably don't know what lyrical is huh? Lyrical dancing is like ballet but in a sort of more dramatic routine. So you don't have to just be a good dancer but you have to be a good actress too! So everyone can do their own dance but is has to be to the style of lyrical (or drama). So email me a picture or video at hannahc6000@gmail.com and next week I will try and get everyones photo/video up that emailed to me!

Tips:
Tips for doing lyrical dancing is try and choose more darker clothing to give your dance a more dramatic look.

Try and do a darker backround but MAKE SURE that your clothes DON'T blend in the surroundings!

Lyrical is a style of drama but don't make your dance horrorish or dress up like a vampire! ;)

Once again email your video/photo to hannahc6000@gmail.com !

THEME: LYRICAL/DRAMA

THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment