Saturday, September 3, 2011

Music class!

Hi everyone! Music class was supposed to be yesterday, but I didn't post.
So.
For this class you will need:

  • Your brain
  • Your ears
  • Your voice or another instrument for your dolls.
Be sure to have all that! Anyways, today we will review what music actually is. The textbook definition is "Melody, rhythm and harmony, combined; or succession of modulated sounds to recreate the ear. "
But that doesn't matter to me. Comment and tell me:
For me, music is...

Homework! Listen to your fave kind of music. Next class, comment what you like about it. Is it the lyrics? The beat? Or what?
Have fun!
:)

4 comments:

  1. I love this post sooooooooooooooooooo much! Music is just soooooooo amazing! I love that feeling I get in my stomach everytime I touch my piano keys and I love the sound and beauty of classical music! I really want to be a pianst when I am older! I love your new header btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this post! I love making music on my piano! I used to take lessons, but at the beginning of summer, we kind of just stopped because we were going on lots of trips and stuff like that...

    To me music is when you speak, but make it into a song by adding instruments and lots of beat to it! I love music!

    ~Emma~ And of course her dolls...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOPS!!! I just posted a comment as my sister, Hannah! LOL! It was me, Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For me, music is relaxing and fun.

    -Alexis-

    ReplyDelete